- Time, work or family constrained?
- Playing golf 10-20 times a year?
- Playing the occasional 18 holes on a weekend or 9 holes in the summer after work?
- Enjoy entering Club Competitions?
- Would like to be a member of a Golf Club?
Then our offer is for you.
Our Ultimate Value for Money Lifestyle Membership has been specifically created for the occasional or fair-weather golfer. It provides all the benefits of belonging to a traditional club with a modern style of membership at a justifiable cost.
A limited number of Lifestyle Membership's will be introduced - it is not ‘pay & play’ but an innovative method of being a member of Perton Park Golf Club and all the benefits that go with it.
An annual fee of £295 places 300 golf credits on your membership swipe card. Each time you play credits are simply deducted from your account.
Please look at the table below to see just how much golf can be played for 300 credits, depending on times of day or week.
|Credits used per Round|
|Weekend Before 11am||20|
|Weekend 11am -3pm||15|
|Weekend After 3pm||10|
|Weekday Before 11am||16|
|Weekday 11am - 3pm||12|
|Weekday after 3pm||10|
- The flexible option ensures there are no unused or wasted subscriptions.
- Lifestyle members have exactly the same rights, benefits and discounts as a full member.
- Book tee times 21 in advance.
- Gain an official CONGU handicap and entry to all club competitions and club matches.*
- Free swing check with our PGA Professional.
- Unused golf credits can be carried forward to the following year upon renewal.
- Traditional Full Membership giving unlimited golf remains available for the more frequent players.
- A discount is available for Clubhouse drinks/food, Proshop and Driving Range by loading your membership card with cash.
*If you wish to play in competitions and have a handicap the membership is £325 which includes the Golf Union Fee
For details about these low cost memberships and being part of a fantastic club call us on 01902 380073 option or
email Jeremy@pertongolfclub.co.uk or use the form on the right to enquire about our membership: