No Contract & No Joining Fee
The Gym at Perton Park is a spacious and well-equipped gym, offering amazing value, amazing views, convenient parking and a welcoming atmosphere. There is also a bar, resturant, lockers and showers for you to use.
There is a large mixed gym area with treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and rowers, stretch area, and generous free weights area.
The Gym at Perton Park promises qualified staff to help you and to oversee your health and safety, additional support is given by a team of Professional Personal Trainers who will offer advice and expertise. Fitness knowledge is always available.
Pay just £23.99 per month and you get full access with unlimited gym sessions included within the fee. We are open from 7am till 9pm weekdays, 7am till 5pm weekends.
Health & Safety Guidelines - Covid19
Our team have been working hard on making sure your return to the gym on the 25th July is safe and keeping to Governement guidelines. Please do read the following protocols, for both new and returning customers:
- All of our machines will either be 2 metres apart or have a barrier between them.
- There are plenty of wall-mounted sanitising stations, sanitising spray bottles and blue roll.
- There will be markers on the mats to keep benches in position.
- The drinks fountain is not to be used during your session. Please bring your own full water bottle.
- Please do not bring your own towel, as per government guidelines - we will have plenty of blue roll to hand!
We have also purchased and invested in a sanitising fogger machine, which will sanitise the whole gym every night. We have also fitted an extractor fan to extract 20 litres of air per second, again as per Government guidelines, but please use your fob to when entering the gym, so we can trace who has been in if we need to.
Opening hours will be the same (7am till 9pm weekdays, 7am till 5pm weekends)